“Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Occupational wellness is the ability to achieve a balance between work and leisure in a way that promotes health, a sense of personal satisfaction and (in some cases) be financially rewarding. It can also include doing work that you find motivating and interesting, working in a way that fits into your personal learning style and feeling inspired and challenged and feeling good at the end of the day about the work you accomplished.
- Stay connected with co-workers (even while working from home)
- Write out goals and a plan to execute them
- Take a break – regularly!
- Take a class to improve your skills…or learn a new one
- Improve your time management skills